These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on LGBTQ Forums. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
In order to register you MUST NOT be under the age of 13. If site administration and/or moderators find that an account is being used by a person under the age of 13 we will have no choice but to deactivate the account.
Only one account per person. If you would like to make changes to your username or email please contact a Moderator or the Site Admin. #
- Hate speech, bullying, racial, ethnic, sexual or religious slurs are not tolerated.
- Harassment, abuse, threaten, stalk or spam are not tolerated.
- Flame wars. In order to have a civil discussion on sensitive topics you must not escalate disagreements by being profane. If you believe someone is being abusive, contact a Moderator or Administrator.
- Do not post, resquest, upload images, video or links of erotic content, nudity. Absolutely no pornography.
- Do not post any content that is intended for people aged 18 or older.
- Spamming is not allowed
- Advertising and Promotions are not allowed with the exception that you may promote your own website, blog or service that YOU create. You may not post ads for another company or a company you work at. Example, if you make artwork and you sell the artwork you can share links and information. However, this should be kept at a reasonable amount. If the bulk of your posts and contributions are for self-promotion or advertisements your post(s) may be remove and receive a warning.
- Be respectful of other members. No flaming or harassing other members.
- Do not share personal information with others or post personal information on the forum. Do not ask for other members personal information.
The Administrator and Moderators of the forum determine if a rule has been broken, what action should be taken and have the last word. The goal is to maintain a safe environment for everyone to participate in. #
- The primary language of this forum is English, all users must post content in the English language. Users may use Google Translate or other translation tool to translate their posts into English. We do have a plugin that will translate the forum to a different language.
- Do not post copyrighted content unless you have the permission of the owner. If you are the owner of copyrighted material that has been found on this website and you wish for the content to be removed please email the Site Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org with information (e.g. the URL to the material)
- Account Deletion - If you wish your account be deleted you must either PM the site admin or send an email to email@example.com from the email address you registered with requesting that your account be deleted. After we receive your request we will delete your account within 72 hours. Posts made by you will appear to be posted by a "Guest" user and will make an attempt to remove and identifying content such as your username from the forum.
- In order to register you MUST NOT be under the age of 13. If site administration and/or moderators find that an account is being used by a person under the age of 13 we will have no choice but to deactivate the account.